Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Craft Update -- October 28



If you've been following my posts, you'll know that I spent most of the week learning new digital scrapbooking techniques. Here are two more layouts I'd created. I also went to a Creative Memories event and finished 4 more layouts for the "Oliver's First Year" scrapbook I hope to give to Joe and Jill before Oliver goes off to university. I did continue with my knitting projects this week as well, but there's no progress on any one project significant enough to mention.

The first layout, featuring Julia and my brother Joe at the Ardastra Gardens in Nassau, uses the "Carnival Collaboration Kit" from www.sweetshoppedesigns.com. The second layout was done for a 30-minute challenge given by Jessica Sprague: take a photo and create a layout on the theme "Today". Materials are from Kelly Mize's "One Eighty" kit from www.designerdigitals.com.

2 comments:

Crafty Craken said...

I like how the bird jumps out. Those lorries are so colourful.

Do you still have that photo (or was it our photo) of all of us standing behind the "Danger! Wild Animals!" sign. That's a cute photo.

Renée said...

Stunning LO's I especially love the first one. So eye catching. Great Work!!