Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jill!

My sister-in-law Jill is celebrating her birthday today! We all hope you had a great day, Jill, and we miss you very much! These photos of Julia and Kate with Jill are from our trip to the Bahamas in 2003, but Jill still looks as young as ever.

Layout credits: Background paper (slightly recoloured) from "The Grunge Factor - Just the Solids, Ma'am" by Dana Zarling. Alphabets from "Messy Stamped Alpha No. 2" and "Tall and Thin Alpha", frames from "Dirty Photo Frames Curled-n-Flat", ribbon from "Photo Wraps No. 11", and stamp from "Round-n-Round Brushes-n-Stamps", all by Katie Pertiet. All materials from www.designerdigitals.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout! I don't often use yellow, maybe I should!

Crafty Craken said...

Thanks Paulina! Ironically enough, I'm wearing that tshirt today! Maybe it's time for some new clothes? Though if I'm not aging, neither are they!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
One of my fav subjects, if you know what I mean!
Can and do you print the pages you create?
Garry in Winnipeg